Cork Harbour Festival is a week-long celebration of Ireland’s unique maritime heritage, set in the second largest natural harbour in the world.
This year’s festival takes place from 15 to 24 May 2020, coinciding with SeaFest and European Maritime Day in Cork.
If you would like to come on board as an Event Partner and organise your own event, we would love to hear from you.
To receive updates on next year’s festival, please sign up here.
Cork Harbour Festival is the largest annual event in Cork Harbour offering a nine-day celebration of maritime culture, from 1-9…
SeaFest launches its biggest free programme to date Ireland’s largest free maritime celebration comes to Cork city in June 24…
- Annejulie LafayeEvent Partner"Had a wonderful time giving this talk today, to a great audience in a lovely venue. Thanks to Cork Harbour Festival for having me and John Borgonovo UCC History Department for inviting me to speak! #LoveIrishResearch @IrishResearch".
- The Rebel Plunge 2019Event Partner"It is a wonderful event to be part of".
- The Gab Storytelling 2019Event Partner"We loved being part of the festival at the beautiful location of Top Bar Cork Opera House. It helped stretch our creativity, celebrate Cork in a new way for us and attracted lots of new faces"
- Ó BhealEvent Partner"There's nothing like it! Living in Cork we tend to forget that the sea is nearby. What a treasure to have such a significant maritime festval on our doorstep"!
- CIT Blackrock CastleEvent Partner"Great crowd! Good energy! Lots of engagement with the telescopes".
- Spike IslandEvent Partner"Very well organised and crucially well advertised".