Cork Harbour Festival is a week-long celebration of Ireland’s unique maritime heritage, set in the second largest natural harbour in the world.
This year’s Cork Harbour Festival takes place from 4 – 14 June 2021.
Ocean to City – Five Miles From Home takes place 4-6 June.
We look forward to seeing you then!
To receive updates nearer the time, please sign up here.
Welcome to Cork Harbour Festival
Cork City Council, Cork County Council and the Port of Cork are delighted to announce that Cork Harbour Festival’s flagship…
- CIT Blackrock CastleEvent Partner"Great crowd! Good energy! Lots of engagement with the telescopes".
- Spike IslandEvent Partner"Very well organised and crucially well advertised".
- Ó BhealEvent Partner"There's nothing like it! Living in Cork we tend to forget that the sea is nearby. What a treasure to have such a significant maritime festval on our doorstep"!
- The Rebel Plunge 2019Event Partner"It is a wonderful event to be part of".
- Cllr Kieran McCarthyEvent Partner"A brilliant organising team".
- The Gab Storytelling 2019Event Partner"We loved being part of the festival at the beautiful location of Top Bar Cork Opera House. It helped stretch our creativity, celebrate Cork in a new way for us and attracted lots of new faces"