The 2020 online celebration of Cork Harbour Festival has now come to a close. A sincere thanks to all our event partners, speakers, participants, viewers and funders for their support this year.
Na báid agus naol na ndaoine
Cork Harbour Festival is a week-long celebration of Ireland’s unique maritime heritage, set in the second largest natural harbour in the world.
Next year’s Cork Harbour Festival takes place from 5 – 14 June 2021.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To receive updates nearer the time, please sign up here.
Cork Harbour Festival is the largest annual event in Cork Harbour offering a nine-day celebration of maritime culture, from 1-9…
- Ó BhealEvent Partner"There's nothing like it! Living in Cork we tend to forget that the sea is nearby. What a treasure to have such a significant maritime festval on our doorstep"!
- Cllr Kieran McCarthyEvent Partner"A brilliant organising team".
- The Gab Storytelling 2019Event Partner"We loved being part of the festival at the beautiful location of Top Bar Cork Opera House. It helped stretch our creativity, celebrate Cork in a new way for us and attracted lots of new faces"
- Annejulie LafayeEvent Partner"Had a wonderful time giving this talk today, to a great audience in a lovely venue. Thanks to Cork Harbour Festival for having me and John Borgonovo UCC History Department for inviting me to speak! #LoveIrishResearch @IrishResearch".
- Spike IslandEvent Partner"Very well organised and crucially well advertised".
- The Rebel Plunge 2019Event Partner"It is a wonderful event to be part of".