Cork Harbour Festival is a week-long celebration of Ireland’s unique maritime heritage, set in the second largest natural harbour in the world.
This year’s festival of 70+ events has now come to a close. A huge thanks to everyone who was involved!
To receive updates on next year’s festival, please sign up here.
Cork Harbour Festival is the largest annual event in Cork Harbour offering a nine-day celebration of maritime culture, from 1-9…
SeaFest launches its biggest free programme to date Ireland’s largest free maritime celebration comes to Cork city in June 24…
Cllr. Kieran McCarthy’s Make a Model Boat Project 2019 Create your own model boat from recycled materials and bring it…
4 APRIL 2019: SeaFest…
- Cllr Kieran McCarthyEvent Partner"A brilliant organising team".
- Annejulie LafayeEvent Partner"Had a wonderful time giving this talk today, to a great audience in a lovely venue. Thanks to Cork Harbour Festival for having me and John Borgonovo UCC History Department for inviting me to speak! #LoveIrishResearch @IrishResearch".
- Ó BhealEvent Partner"There's nothing like it! Living in Cork we tend to forget that the sea is nearby. What a treasure to have such a significant maritime festval on our doorstep"!
- CIT Blackrock CastleEvent Partner"Great crowd! Good energy! Lots of engagement with the telescopes".
- The Rebel Plunge 2019Event Partner"It is a wonderful event to be part of".
- The Gab Storytelling 2019Event Partner"We loved being part of the festival at the beautiful location of Top Bar Cork Opera House. It helped stretch our creativity, celebrate Cork in a new way for us and attracted lots of new faces"